We/Us/Our = SF/Script Forward/Scriptforward.com
These terms and conditions [terms of service] shall govern your use of the Script Forward Website.
By using our website you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly if you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website, or use any of our website services] we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website. By registering with our website, using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 16 years of age.
- All the copyright and other intellectual copyright in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- We do not claim the copyright to any submitted script or piece of original work which legally belongs to the member/publisher (unless the work is shared or we have entered into a share-contract that both parties have agreed upon).
Permission to use website:
You may view pages, download pages and stream audio and video as provided by our website service.
Misuse of website:
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict services and access to our website if a user is deemed to misuse our website service.
These terms and conditions include our tems
Registration and accounts:
- Only the registered user of an account is permitted to use that account.
- A user is entitled to one account only.
- A user must not impersonate any other person.
- A user is responsible for their own content and is responsible for keeping their login credentials safe.
- We will not be responsible for data breaches.
- A user should only provide information to our services (Scriptforward.com) if said user is prepared for the information to be viewed by other users.
Cancellation and suspension of account
Script Forward reserves the right to delete or suspend any account that remains inactive or does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- We take no responsibility for user behavior; no liability for defamatory posts, articles or messages.
- You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behavior of our users, either on or off the website. And, we cannot guarantee that any information provided by users is accurate, complete, current, and not misleading.
- You will not hold us liable in respect for any loss or damage arising out of user behavior or user information.
- You agree to the publication of posts relating to you, by others on our website; You acknowledge that such posts may be critical, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful; and you agree you will not hold us liable in respect of any such posts, irrespective of whether we were aware or aught to have been aware of such post(s).
Personal profile information should be [true, accurate, non-misleading, current and be kept up to date].
Our rights to use your content:
In these terms and conditions, your content means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-video material, scripts software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by or transmission via, our website]
You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free licence] to [use, store, adapt, reproduce, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] OR [store, reproduce and publish your content on or in relation to this website and any successor website] OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent publish your content on and in relation to this website].
Rules about your content:
- Your content must be [lawfully obtained, belong to you, non-abusive, non-defamatory]
- Your content must not incite violence or hate of individuals or groups.
- Your content must not incite dangerous or reckless behavior.
Breaches of these terms and conditions:
You grant us a right to bring an action of infringement against you (the user) if you are in breach of these terms and conditions.
ARTICLE AND POST POLICY
This is Script Forward’s Article and Post Policy. It applies to any user/member (on any membership level) that chooses to submit an article or post for reading by the Script Forward community. For the purpose of this policy, these members will be refereed to as ‘Authors’.
- An author must own the rights to the article they are submitting or have permission to publish the article on behalf of the true author.
- An author is not entitled to submit ‘spam-articles’ in order to promote themselves, affiliates or a business.
- The intention of a submitted article or post must not be to bully another community member, group or individual.
- An author must not submit an article or post that incites violence, or aims to intimidate any group or individual.
- All articles and posts must be suitable for a 13+ audience.
- Articles and posts should not promote the ill treatment of any sentient being.
- Authors are required to apply the correct category to their article.
- You automatically agree to the ‘Article and Post Policy’ and our ‘Post; Update, Article and Pitch Terms and Conditions ‘ as a result of using the Script Forward platform.
Violation of the ‘Article and Post policy’ may result in suspension of the member account.
Articles should (preferably) be grammar and spell checked before submission.
If you have any questions please contact us at: [email protected]